Thank you for your support!
828.466.0466, Ext. 2357
3791 Club House Drive Northeast
Conover, NC 28613
Draws will be posted November 2, 2018
Play begins 6:00pm
Play begins 8:00am
Light Breakfast 8:00am
Buffet Lunch 11:30am – 1:30pm
Play begins 9:00am
Awards presented after championship matches
Rules and Regulations
Entry Deadline: Monday, Sept. 10, 2018
Tournament Levels: 6.0, 7:0, 8.0, 9.0
Players are guaranteed two matches either in round-robin format or consolation draw. Consolation may be 10-game pro sets.
1. USTA Tournament rules and regulations (The Code) will apply even though this tournament is unsanctioned.
2. First-round matches may begin as early as Friday, Nov. 2, 6:00pm and go on as late as 9pm. Depending on the number of entries and weather, matches may be played on Sunday morning.
3. All draws will be posted on the website on Thursday, Nov. 2.
4. Matches will be two out of three sets with a 10-point tiebreaker in lieu of a complete third set. Matches will be played on hard and soft courts. Court surface cannot be guaranteed.
5. Players are limited to two events with the understanding that playing back-to-back matches may be necessary.
6. Awards will be given to all champions and finalists in the main draw.
7. In case of inclement weather, please check the website for schedule changes.
Please send tennis questions to Scott Nestor:
828-459-3630 or firstname.lastname@example.org
When you enter the tournament, please clear your calendar to play. All matches will be played as scheduled. No special considerations will be given.
The proceeds of this event will benefit Carolina Caring's programs of care. Please support this fundraiser by becoming a sponsor or participant in the tournament.
Copyright 2018 Carolina Caring